- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
$8.99 - $12.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$4.99 - $19.98
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$11.00 - $43.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$9.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
$19.99 - $29.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
$9.99 - $15.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
$12.99 - $29.99
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$16.99 - $49.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
A high-performance bike degreaser that’s designed specifically for the unique needs of bicycles. A clean bike is a happy bike Our bike-specific degreaser makes it easy to keep things looking clean and running smooth. Bontrager's proprietary pH-neutral formula will keep your chain looking and feeling new without damaging the finish on your frame or components. Product details - High-performance bike degreaser is perfect for all drivetrains and bikes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike degreaser - Can also be diluted in a 1:10 solution with water and used as Bike Wash - Pleasing citrus scent - Thoroughly spray drivetrain and clean with dedicated brush or chain cleaner device - 16 fl oz (473mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable - Also available in 1g/3.8L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
A versatile chain lube that provides lasting lubrication for a smooth, quiet, and efficient ride. Bontrager's proprietary chain lube is a true hybrid to ensure your chain stays clean, quiet, and efficient. The long-lasting formula lets you go longer between applications. Product details - High-performance chain lube works great in all conditions and riding styles - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended chain lube - Helps maintain clean, long-lasting, and efficient drivetrains - Pleasing berry scent - Apply after your ride and allow to dry to keep your drivetrain clean - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Also available in 0.5g/1.9L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
For a thank you from the future you Quickly and easily apply this assembly lubricant to any fastener on your bike to help prevent corrosion and seizing. Your bike (and mechanic) will thank you because we all know that a little assembly lube now can save a lot of elbow grease down the road. Product details - The anti-corrosion and anti-seizing formula is compatible with thread lockers - Precise applicator tip makes it super easy to apply - Pleasing cinnamon scent - Apply directly to any threaded fastener on the bike, usually one drop is enough - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
DOT Disc Brake Assembly Grease is specially formulated for DOT-fluid brake systems. - Recommended for lever pistons, hose compression nuts, threaded barbs, and olives
Finish Line Premium Grease is Super Slick and made with Teflon fluoropolymers. This 100% synthetic oil grease coats ball bearings and races, preventing wear and distortion in headsets and bottom brackets, even in brutal down hill racing and over extended periods of time. The slickest, toughest bicycle grease available. No matter how hard or long you ride, Finish Line Premium Grease will provide the lubrication your bearings require. New “functional” thickener totally prevents rust and corrosion (even in saltwater).
The use of cutting oil or fluid is extremely important when performing any cutting, tapping, facing or reaming operation and Park's Cutting Fluid is a high quality, environmentally safe cutting fluid that extends tool life and makes any frame prep job easier and safer. CF-2 can effectively be used on all metals.
Keep your chain running smoothly with Park's Synthetic-Blend Chain Lube. It uses PTFE and a proprietary blend of oils to penetrate, reduce friction, prolong chain life, displace moisture and protect chains from rust and corrosion. Plus, it works great on cables, spokes, and derailleur and brake pivots, too.
Zipp's Bearing Grease is perfect for your home workshop and traveling toolbox, too. It's a quality lubricant designed to minimize friction and maximize the life of your components. And it's easy to apply with its 20ml syringe container.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant With Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable.
Titanium is a super-light, exceptionally strong material that's great for bicycle frames and components, yet it requires a little special care for the best results. To stop cold-welding, galling or seizing of titanium components and fasteners, Finish Line offers Anti-Seize Assembly Lubricant. It's a premium blend of synthetic oils, graphite, bronze, copper and aluminum complex and works great as a conventional anti-seize for aluminum, stainless steel, and other specialty metals, too. - Works on all metals, but highly recommended when attaching reactive metals like titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and specialty alloys and magnesium - Prevents cold-welding, galling, and seizing of metal to metal contact parts, especially those subject to high torque and moist conditions such as bolt threads, seat posts, pedals and bottom brackets - 3-Pack of 6.5cc Sachets
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
• RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease (PTFE) • Recommended for rear shock service
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk. - For extreme wet and muddy riding conditions. Works well in winter conditions as well (handles cold well) - Improves shifting and extends chain life by repelling moisture and gunk - Goes on wet, stays wet - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles and thoroughly tested by WD-40 scientists in partnership with IBDs, pro bike mechanics, and pro cyclists
Shock Oil is a semi-synthetic formulation that combines the best of available oils and additives for a super suspension oil. It's fully compatible with all systems and internal components, seals and O-rings. Its viscosity stays constant as the temperature changes, so your shock feels the same whether you're roasting or freezing!
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
Prepares surface, accelerates curing and promotes maximum performance of Park Tool TLR-1 and TLR-2 Threadlockers as well as RC-1 Retaining Compound. Notice: Must be used on all component, fastener and carbon fiber surfaces in conjunction with threadlockers and retaining compounds that contact carbon fiber such as PF30 bottom brackets or brackets or bearings pressed into carbon fiber frames. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
$5.49 - $10.49
Muc-Off Device Cleaner spray bottle contains an advanced pH balanced, eco-friendly cleaning formula that gives a streak-free finish for phones, tablets and laptops. It’s never been easier to keep your devices bacteria-free with the Muc-Off treatment. - Gives devices a streak-free finish - Formulated using deionized water and is pH neutral - Store in a cool dry place
This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike's delicate finish. Muc-off's pink cleaner is biodegradable, free from acids, CFC's and solvents, and it's alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It's safe on all surfaces, and it's even disc brake rotor and pad friendly. - Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fiber - Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors - Effective road bike & mountain bike cleaner - Safe on anodized metal - Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids - Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level - Biodegradable - Dispenser tap available separately, LU1700
$5.00 - $25.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
- Grease for periodic maintenance of suspension/dropper seatposts - Works well on most shocks and forks
- Highly effective foam cleaner which is ideal for helmet liners, pads, gloves, shoes, body armors or any soft material which comes into contact with the rider - Instant foaming action, which gently agitates dirt and grime away from the surface leaving a fresh citric burst fragrance
- Highly efficient carbon fiber assembly compound designed to prevent over-tightening and create a secure coupling between surfaces - Carbon Gripper creates friction between carbon fiber clamping areas and lowers clamping torque without causing fatigue or internal fractures or shortening component life
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
Fills gaps and helps retain non-threaded parts like Press-fit bottom bracket parts, sealed bearings etc. Notice: Park Tool AP-1 Adhesive Primer must be used to prep all components, fasteners and carbon fiber surfaces prior to application of Park Tool threadlockers or retaining compound. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
- Premium greyish-black grease - Great for suspension pivots, seatposts, joints, etc
$12.50 - $40.00
- Incredibly clean and efficient in dry and dusty conditions. - Runs quiet, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime. - Safe plant-based ingredients. Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Slick Wax blends advanced wax and polymer technology for maximum cleanliness and elevated efficiency in dry and dusty conditions. Runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime. CleanTech Chemistry is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro’s to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean.
Finish Line Citrus Degreaser. Super strong and fast. Cuts through the toughest of carbonized grit, grease, and grime. Low surface tension for thorough penetration into all areas. 100% active, biodegradable and nontoxic.
Muc-Off's eBike All-Weather Chain Lube is a high-performance synthetic chain lube specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain. The unique water repellent, non-fling formula penetrates deep into the chain link, to create a durable protective coating which guards against corrosion and metal-to-metal wear. A unique blend of extreme pressure additives ensures the lube can stand up to even the most powerful e-bike drivetrains. - Specifically formulated for eBike chains - For long-distance all-weather on/off-road riding
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
$5.99 - $10.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
$9.25 - $13.55
While we don't know about Gs one through nine, we can tell you that Dumonde Tech's G-10 Lubricant is something special. It is 100% biodegradable. By this, Dumonde doesn't mean that 51% of the lube is biodegradable, which often is enough for people to make a claim about their product. They mean 100%. That means the lube, the carrier, everything. There are no petroleum products in this lube. Only plant products. Bio-lube if you will. We can't say whether or not using G-10 will save the world. We can tell you that it is a step in the right direction. Lube comes off chains, get onto roads, trails, and eventually, can make it into the water table. We don't see any benefit to that. G-10 works like any other lube, albeit one with a nice citrus smell. Start with a clean chain. Dribble on the lube. Wipe off. Wipe again. Go. If it performs at all like other Dumonde lubes, it might even perform better after one or two bike washings. Because it is biodegradable, it might not last quite as long as Dumonde's Original and Lite lubes, but we found those lubes to be pretty long lasting. The Dumonde Tech G-10 lubricant comes in a recyclable drip bottle. The lube is colored green. - Developed from plant, vegetable and/or seed oil, rated as bio-based and Earth friendly - 100% bio-degradable - 100% plant based - Backed up with Dumonde Tech's proprietary technology - The products out-perform the competition and are safe for the environment - Your bicycle will have extreme protection, will allow you to ride longer, cleaner and more quietly
$13.00 - $26.00
- Intended for hassle-free infrequent usage, maintains its performance over long periods of time without the need for bleeding or flushing the lines.
$15.00 - $75.00
- Highly concentrated. Activate with water for incredible results or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. - Engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. - Safe on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Degreaser 13 is a highly concentrated degreaser engineered for use with water to tackle tough degreasing tasks. Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and work together with water to dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Activate with water for incredible results on tough jobs or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. Fully water soluble and further activated by scrubbing, agitation, and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain. The advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Rated "5 Chainrings, Exceptional Grease" by Bicycling Magazine, it's very slick and very tough and lasts as much as 5 times longer than petroleum grease.
E-Bike Cleaner is formulated to remove grit and grime from frames, wheels and components of e-Bikes. To ensure a clean e-Bike while not damaging expensive electronic components, Finish Line engineered a clinging foam cleaner that is gentle, noncaustic, leaves no streaks, and requires no water rinsing. Finish Line’s e-Bike Cleaner is an ideal complement to any dealer specializing in e-bike sales and service.
$13.55 - $21.95
We worked diligently on our next generation of bicycle chain lubricant for several years. Our Micro Resistant Complex Compounds (MRCC) had been in development for over 10 years. Originally developed for our motorsports lubrication, MRCC technology creates a lighter viscosity while maintaining high protection, reducing friction, and increase in creating much higher film strength than common, traditional technology. PRO X LITE Bicycle Chain Lubricant Like our Regular chain lube, cyclists who tested or raced using PRO X Lite, report it to perform better then any other lube they have ever used. Even those riders that use our Standard Lite and Original chain lubes. A bold statement even for us to claim, but comes from years of technology, formulation, and testing. PRO X Lite brings the aspect of polymerization and MRCC oils that by design migrate for complete wetting of the surfaces. Benefits: - MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond. - A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt. - Watts. Very little is used to move your bike parts. - 10 time high lubricity the Teflon. Ceramic lubes? Catchy hype. - Waterproof which will not wash off. - Drive train stays clean, last longer, runs silent. - Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition. - Tamely scented. - Applied sparingly for the best results and increased value. - Can be shipped around the world via air freight and ground. PRO X LITE is the lighter version to our PRO X REGULAR chain lubricant. PRO X LITE is ideal for a road bike, wet or dry, and extreme dry off-road trail conditions or over cyclist you are prone to over applying. PRO X LITE can be used on all cables, pivots points and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber, and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in extreme cold conditions.
$8.70 - $165.10
Our Classic LITE chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. "Riding in" forms an extremely low-friction plating. Plating bonds to chain; can't be washed off! Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. Extremely durable and outlasts all other chain lubes! Environmentally sensitive and saves money. To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Lite BCL is less concentrated for easier application and optimum performance. We recommend the Lite Bicycle Chain Lube for road bikes. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech's Bicycle Chain Lubes on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in extreme cold conditions.
$8.70 - $165.10
Our Classic ORIGINAL chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. - “Riding in” forms an extremely low-friction plating. - Plating bonds to chain; can’t be washed off! - Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. - Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes! - Environmentally sensitive and saves money. - To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Original BCL is more concentrated for exceptional durability under the most challenging conditions. The two formulas are compatible and may be used interchangeably. We recommend the Original Bicycle Chain Lube for mountain bikes, cyclo-cross, and more extreme conditions. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech’s Bicycle Chain Lube on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber, all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal “carbon footprint” by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions..
HG, Needle Applicator, Chain lube,18 ga
$6.95 - $24.99
Wolf Tooth WT-1 Chain Lube is a synthetic lubricant and a chain treatment in the same bottle. As a synthetic chain lubricant, WT-1 will improve the mechanical efficiency of your drivetrain while lasting 3-5x longer than most other chain lubes. As a chain treatment, WT-1 will clean your chain by pushing dirt and debris to the surface where it can be wiped away. It will also protect your chain in all riding conditions, and allow you to ride longer between applications. - Cleans, lubricates, and protects chains - Peak performance in all conditions, wet and dry - Also works on other places of your bike, including hubs, cables, and jockey wheels
Designed to leave zero residue after application, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner displaces any moisture built up on the pad or rotor, resulting in improved and predictable braking, and reduced brake squeal. With the unique characteristic of being acetone free, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner is strong enough to clean the dirtiest rotors, yet safe enough to use around paint, carbon fiber and plastic parts. - Engineered to rapidly clean disc brake rotors and pads - Acetone-free formula
$9.99 - $147.15
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Prevents rust, repels water - Extra heavy duty, nothing finer - Has achieved the Premium lubricant classification by all major bearing manufacturers worldwide
- Unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend quickly dissolves away grease and grime. - Low surface tension allows superior penetration for complete degreasing. - Biodegradable, water-soluble formula easily rinses away. Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free.
Page 1 of 4 Next page