Drawing inspiration from Pedro's Bench In a Box and Master Tool Kit, this extensive tool set includes 55 professional-quality tools packaged simply to ensure the best possible value. You won’t find a glorified fishing tackle box, but instead a wide variety of professional tools ready to tackle installations, overhauls, and repairs. The perfect kit for new shop mechanics or home enthusiasts. Includes: - L Hex Wrench Set - 9 piece - 6mm and 8mm Hex Driver - Y Wrenches - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 hex, T10, T25, T30 torx - L Torx Set - 7 piece - Tire Levers – Yellow (2) - Pro Chain Tool 2.0 - Equalizer Pedal Wrench - Vise Whip - Cassette Lockring Socket - Campy BB & Cassette Socket - Splined Bottom Bracket Socket - Freewheel Socket - Bottom Bracket Wrench - Cable Cutter - Cable Puller - Universal Crank Remover w/ Handle - Phillips #2 Screwdriver - Flat Blade 5.5 Screwdriver - Star Nut Setter - 1" & 1 1/8" - Magnetic Parts Tray - 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm Cone Wrench (2 Pieces Each) - 17mm, 18mm, 19mm Cone Wrench - Tape Measure - Pro Spoke Wrench - Black - Pro Spoke Wrench - Green - Pro Spoke Wrench - Red - Chain Checker Plus - Adjustable Wrench-10
Inspired by Pedro's unrivaled MTK, the new Apprentice Tool Kit offers 22 handpicked professional tools enclosed in a high quality, blow-molded hard case. This ultra-portable tool kit leverages the versatility of Pedro's hand tools to provide 32 functions covering an impressive range of installations and repairs, making it perfect for the professional or enthusiast. Each tool has its own custom-designed location cut into durable EVA foam, keeping the kit organized and your tools easy to find. Designed for easy transport and efficient storage, the Apprentice Tool Kit is perfect for the car, taking to events, or a minimalist home shop setup. Tool List - 7pc L Hex Set w/ Holder: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes - 8mm L Hex - Y-Torx, T10,T25,T30 - Tire Lever Pair - Yellow - Splined Bottom Bracket Socket - Cassette Lockring Socket - Bottom Bracket Wrench - Phillips #2 Screwdriver - Flat 5.5mm Screwdriver - Universal Crank Puller - Equalizer Pedal Wrench w/ 24mm Socket - Six-Pack Chain Tool with Spoke Wrenches (3.2, 3.3 and 3.5mm) - Cable Cutter - Cog Wrench - Toothbrush
The Headset and Bearing Press is a professional quality tool designed to precisely and accurately install 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", and 1.5" headsets as well as most press-fit bottom brackets. Features include removable, 33cm, ergonomic handles, a precision roller thrust bearing for smooth low-effort pressing, a quick release lower press module for fast tool positioning and removal, and an extensive working range from 60mm to 320mm for ultimate versatility. Two sets of adapters are included with the press. Two Stepped Cup Bushings are sized to fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups and nest into press plates ensuring precise alignment. Two 22mm ID Shim Adapters ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm inside diameter. A complete set of compatible press fit bottom bracket bushings is available separately. - 60 to 320mm working range with quick release lower press, precision roller thrust bearing, and removable handles - Includes two stepped cup bushings that fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups - Includes two 22mm ID shim adaptors to ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm ID
The Starter Tool Kit 1.1 is designed for the aspiring mechanic looking to get started with the right tools and room to grow. The kit starts with our Burrito Tool Wrap. This versatile wrap keeps your tools organized and protected in a durable, ultra-portable design with twenty pockets, waterproof exterior, and space for tools up to 13.75 inches (350mm) in length. Next we fill the Burrito with the essential tools needed by every mechanic. Finally, we round things out by leaving nine extra spots to add tools as you learn new skills and tackle new challenges. Includes: - 7pc L Hex Set w/ Holder: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes. - 8mm L Hex - Tire Lever Pair - Yellow - Cassette Lockring Socket - Phillips #2 Screwdriver - Flat 5.5mm Screwdriver - Pro Travel Pedal Wrench w/ 24mm Socket Driver - Six-Pack Chain Tool with Spoke Wrenches (3.2, 3.3 and 3.5mm) - Cable Cutter - Pro Chain Whip with Integrated Fixed Gear Lockring Wrench - Toothbrush
Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Demi Torque Wrench is designed to handle the low-to-middle end of the torque range, adjustable from 3-15Nm, This smaller size torque wrench is perfect for working in tight spaces and fits nicely in the hand. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible "click" when desired torque is reached and is quickly set using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Demi Torque Wrench features a quarter-inch reversible ratcheting drive, heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and is accurate to within +/- 4 percent. - Features a quarter-inch reversible ratcheting drive and heat-treated steel construction - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism - Essential for modern carbon fiber frames and components - Smaller size perfect for tight spaces and easy handling - Adjustable from 3-15Nm
Hex and torx wrenches are the lifeblood of the modern bicycle mechanic. Drawing upon years working closely with the finest mechanics in the world, true masters of their craft, Pedro's developed The Master T-Handle Set to meet the rigor and versatility required by the best. The set, housed in a custom storage pouch, includes hex and torx sizes used day in and day out; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, and T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches. Each wrench is crafted from premium 6150 alloy tool steel and features three hardened precision tips ready to tackle any task. A three-position sliding t-handle design and extra-long extended leg offer the ultimate combination of speed, ergonomics, leverage, and versatility. - Each wrench features premium tool steel and three hardened precision tips ready to tackle any task - Three-position sliding t-handle design and extra-long extended leg offer the ultimate in speed, ergonomics, leverage, and versatility - Set of 10 wrenches includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches, and custom storage pouch
- Square 3/8-inch reversible ratchet drive features unique push-through design for superior durability and reliability. - Designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. - Includes 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Grande Torque Wrench features a 350mm length designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. A unique push-through, reversible, 3/8-inch ratchet drive delivers superior durability and reliability. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible click when desired torque is reached and is quickly set in 0.5Nm increments using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Grande Torque Wrench also features heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and includes a 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and a 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty.
Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset and Bearing Press. - Includes ten precision-machined bushings in 6 sizes covering installation of all road, mountain, and BMX press-fit bottom brackets cups and bearings, plus a BB Bushing Spacer for enhanced flexibility, speed, and alignment - Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset & Bearing Press ensuring precise and accurate installation. Inner diameter of 18.4mm (14mm for 19-37 and 19-41) - EVA foam packaging insert keeps the bushings protected, organized, and ready for use
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
As drivetrains push the envelope, chain tools must evolve to keep pace. Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain tool has done just that. The Tutto blends ergonomic, organic design and noticeable industrial stature with patented innovations like the Fit Dial and RPGj, plus novel additions like the 11-Speed Peening Bit, ergonomic set-back handle design, and Guide Pin Sheer Slot you won't find on any other tool. These unique features make the Tutto the most versatile chain tool available, compatible with almost any chain from single speed to Campagnolo's 11-Speed. Lastly, the Tutto was designed with season after season of professional service in mind featuring heat-treated tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance, and simple dissassembly to make servicing and part replacement a breeze, if its ever needed. Simply put, the Tutto may be the last chain tool you ever need. - Proprietary Fit Dial and RPG provide superior functionality and reliability - The only chain tool you need. From single-speed to 11-speed
The third edition of Pedro's Pro Chain Tool blends the efficient and ergonomic design of the new Apprentice Chain Tool with innovations from their patented Tutto Multi Chain Tool. Features include their patented retracting pin guide (RPG) for superior functionality and reliability, peening bit and backer for installation of Campagnolo 11 speed chains, and integrated guide pin sheet slot to quickly remove guide sections from installation pins. Fits single speed through 11 speed chains.
- Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle for comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex and T10, T25, & T30 torx in storage pouch Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated set, housed in a custom storage pouch, includes hex and torx sizes used day in and day out; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, and T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Each end of the wrench is purpose-built, with a versatile ball-style end on the long leg and a short leg covered with an ergonomic, soft plastic, over-molded TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove to provide enhanced grip and comfort.
Do you just LOVE fumbling with awkward tools, slamming your knuckles into sharp gear teeth, and making tasks harder than they should be? If so, you should stop reading and give your chain whip a big hug! However, if you've been looking to throw your chain whip into the woods, never to be seen again, you've come to the right place. Pedro's Vise Whip is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal. This innovative tool was developed by Pedro's in-close collaboration with legendary frame builder and cycling technical author Lennard Zinn. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use, adjusts to fit 11-23 tooth gears on all multi-gear cassettes (including 11-speed), and locks in place during use. Once you try it, you'll never go back to a chain whip again. - Secure, no-slip, no bloody knuckles, way to hold cassette during removal - once you try it you'll never go back! - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Adjustable to fit 11-23 tooth gear sizes - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 11-Speed
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. Pedro's Pro T/L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge and offers features you won't find anywhere else. They started by choosing heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. They then added extra length to each leg of the wrench, offering better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Finally, they finished off by overmolding the wrenches with an ergonomic, soft plastic, TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove to provide the ultimate in grip and comfort. The set includes T7, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, and T40 sizes.
This is a multi-tool like no other. The Tülio Q/R Skewer Multi-Tool replaces standard 130mm and 135mm rear quick release skewers and provides an integrated 8-function sub-60 gram multi-tool. Each element of the Tülio was carefully selected to help you get home by providing the essential tools needed to get out of a jam. As an integral part of the bicycle, you can be sure you will NEVER forget a multi-tool again. Key features include a premium quick release skewer, ergonomic anodized 7075-T6 aluminum lever/tool body, heat-treated tool steel components protected by Taya GST 500 green corrosion-resistant coating, and total skewer weight of only 100 grams. Eight tool functions include 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex wrenches, flathead screwdriver, 1-11 speed compatible chain tool, and 3.23mm and 3.45mm spoke wrenches.
- Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 1-12 speed Chain Tool - 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches - 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches - Shimano Crank Cap Tool - Presta Valve Core Tool - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage - 160 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
Pedro's premium adjustable wrench is a great addition to any tool set. Features include: an innovative jaw design which prevents damage to fasteners and opens to 33mm; an ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle offering comfort, leverage, and easy handling; laser-engraved sizing scale and proper usage-direction arrows for simple operation; an optimized forged chrome vanadium body providing strength and lighter weight; and 10" (250mm) length for the perfect blend of leverage and portability. - Innovative jaw design prevents damage to fasteners and opens to 33mm - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle offers comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Laser engraved sizing scale and proper usage direction arrows for simple operation - Optimized forged chrome vanadium body provides strength and lighter weight - 10" (250mm) length provides perfect blend of leverage and portability
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
- New design with dual 15mm openings and 24mm socket driver. - Features extra long 350mm length and dice grip handle. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Improved ergonomics makes pedal removal easier. A quality pedal wrench is worth its weight in gold. The new and improved Pedro's Equalizer Pedal Wrench II makes quick work of even the toughest pedals and now doubles as a socket driver wrench for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include an extra long, 350mm length, tubular handle with dice grip for control and comfort, heat-treated chrome-moly steel construction for the ultimate strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and new dual precision cut 15mm wrench openings positioned at 30 and 75 degree offsets for optimal mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 95 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments and delivers the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
$15.00 - $35.99
These professional-grade screwdrivers are designed for ease of use, comfort, and lasting durability. - Five-Piece Set Includes: #1 and #2 Phillips plus 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers and storage pouch. - Two-Piece Set Includes: #2 Phillips and 5.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers - Dual-density, ergonomic thermoplastic handles for comfortable grip and leverage. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and durability.
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
The Hammer is a professional quality, efficient, mechanic's hammer perfect for the tool box or shop, and ready to tackle all your bicycle hammering needs. The Hammer features two-sided, heat treated tool steel head with a replaceable plastic face on one side. It features a compact 10.75" (275mm) length, 550g weight, and Dice Grip handle for comfort, control, and vibration absorbtion.
A quality pedal wrench is worth its weight in gold. Pedro's Pro Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals. Features include a long, 305mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for the ultimate strength and long-lasting performance, and a precision cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning.
Any fastener with a name like star fangled nut was destined to cause headaches. Most mechanics have battled with troublesome star nuts and know having the right tool makes a world of difference. Pedro's Star Nut Setter was designed to make star nut installation quick and easy. Compatible with 1" and 1 1/8" steerer tubes, the Pedro's Star Nut Setter features a guide that surrounds the steerer, providing perfect alignment and perfect depth every time. The compact size is perfect for the tool box and the tool steel construction ensures long-lasting performance.
Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the ultimate multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider. Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. The tool's 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide outstanding leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts, ensuring you always have your tool when you need it. The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, improved lockring wrench, and improved bottle opener.
The Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner will change the way you think about cleaning your chain. Just one use with Pedro's latest solvent-free degreasers and you too will become a believer just as so many riders and skeptical pro mechanics have. The Chain Pig II provides a simple, efficient, and effective way to clean the chain without making a mess or wasting valuable degreaser. Each element has been designed to outperform and outlast the competition. The upper and lower bodies are made from super-strong, chemical and impact-resistant plastic and new Chain Pig II features stainless steel button arms, along with other improvements, to further increase durability. The brush wheels, which have the toughest job in any chain cleaner, feature larger diameter bristles optimized for stiffness, effective cleaning performance, and superior durability. The drag-free derailleur hook is a game-changer providing simple use, real hands-free operation, and alignment allowing seriously high run speeds that increase effectiveness and efficiency. The Chain Pig II has also been designed for efficient cleaning and degreaser usage. The system allows effective cleaning using only 1 fluid ounce of degreaser. The stage one brushes effectively pull degreaser up from the reservoir and onto the chain. The chain is then scrubbed from all angles and finally pulled through a large durable sponge that wicks excess and contaminated fluid from the chain minimizing mess and dripping. The sponge also wipes the chain, filtering larger contaminants, and returning usable degreaser back for more cleaning. - Pro-grade brushes and super absorbent sponge eat chain grime for breakfast, and are always hungry for more - Surgically enhanced with stainless steel hardware and body sculpting ready for epic drivetrain battles - Innovative quick-lock closure and drag-free derailleur hook for easy use and hands-free operation - Lean and mean, this hog requires only 1oz of degreaser
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
These premium needle nose pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The self-opening jaws provide a full-featured profile, ready for gripping, crimping, and cutting tasks. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
Page 1 of 3 Next page