Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
Measurements are an essential part of bicycle mechanics, needed for everything from bike fitting, to component positioning, and much more. The Pedro's Tape Measure is perfect to tackle any bike measure task, featuring a compact design and small details that make a difference. The instant locking design is the opposite of most tape measures on the market and is truly handy when trying to juggle a bike and tools while making a measurement at the same time. The small size is just right for the toolbox and won't take up valuable space needed for other tools. - Compact size perfect for toolbox or pocket - Ergonomic, durable design with instant-lock tape for easy use - Display both metric and English units for measurements up to 3 meters/9.84 feet
Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose-built brush features. The tapering-length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs to remove even the deepest dirt and grime. - Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products (sold separately) - Solvent-resistant synthetic handle and bristles - Not recommended for oral use
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
Sometimes the task at hand requires more hands than available. If you've ever worked with some of the more finicky bicycle brakes, you know what we are talking about. Pedro's Cable Puller (commonly known as the "Fourth Hand Tool") provides the perfect tool for tensioning brake or derailleur cables while making adjustments. Featuring one hand operation, ergonomic cushioned handles, and a thumb lock, this tool simultaneously grips and tensions the cable while keeping your other hand free to secure the cable in place. End the frustration and pick one up! Made from heat-treated laser-cut steel.
- Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 1-12 speed Chain Tool - 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches - 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches - Shimano Crank Cap Tool - Presta Valve Core Tool - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage - 160 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
The Essential Bike Care Kit includes the essential bike care products every rider needs to wash, degrease, and lube their bike. An incredible value, the kit includes a 4oz Pig Juice Degreaser, 4oz Green Fizz 16X Concentrate which makes 2+ Liters of Green Fizz bike wash, and a 4oz Chainj chain lube.
This is a multi-tool like no other. The Tülio Q/R Skewer Multi-Tool replaces standard 130mm and 135mm rear quick release skewers and provides an integrated 8-function sub-60 gram multi-tool. Each element of the Tülio was carefully selected to help you get home by providing the essential tools needed to get out of a jam. As an integral part of the bicycle, you can be sure you will NEVER forget a multi-tool again. Key features include a premium quick release skewer, ergonomic anodized 7075-T6 aluminum lever/tool body, heat-treated tool steel components protected by Taya GST 500 green corrosion-resistant coating, and total skewer weight of only 100 grams. Eight tool functions include 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex wrenches, flathead screwdriver, 1-11 speed compatible chain tool, and 3.23mm and 3.45mm spoke wrenches.
Pedro's premium adjustable wrench is a great addition to any tool set. Features include: an innovative jaw design which prevents damage to fasteners and opens to 33mm; an ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle offering comfort, leverage, and easy handling; laser-engraved sizing scale and proper usage-direction arrows for simple operation; an optimized forged chrome vanadium body providing strength and lighter weight; and 10" (250mm) length for the perfect blend of leverage and portability. - Innovative jaw design prevents damage to fasteners and opens to 33mm - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle offers comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Laser engraved sizing scale and proper usage direction arrows for simple operation - Optimized forged chrome vanadium body provides strength and lighter weight - 10" (250mm) length provides perfect blend of leverage and portability
Hex and torx wrenches are the lifeblood of the modern bicycle mechanic. Drawing upon years working closely with the finest mechanics in the world, true masters of their craft, Pedro's developed The Master T-Handle Set to meet the rigor and versatility required by the best. The set, housed in a custom storage pouch, includes hex and torx sizes used day in and day out; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, and T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches. Each wrench is crafted from premium 6150 alloy tool steel and features three hardened precision tips ready to tackle any task. A three-position sliding t-handle design and extra-long extended leg offer the ultimate combination of speed, ergonomics, leverage, and versatility. - Each wrench features premium tool steel and three hardened precision tips ready to tackle any task - Three-position sliding t-handle design and extra-long extended leg offer the ultimate in speed, ergonomics, leverage, and versatility - Set of 10 wrenches includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches, and custom storage pouch
As drivetrains push the envelope, chain tools must evolve to keep pace. Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain tool has done just that. The Tutto blends ergonomic, organic design and noticeable industrial stature with patented innovations like the Fit Dial and RPGj, plus novel additions like the 11-Speed Peening Bit, ergonomic set-back handle design, and Guide Pin Sheer Slot you won't find on any other tool. These unique features make the Tutto the most versatile chain tool available, compatible with almost any chain from single speed to Campagnolo's 11-Speed. Lastly, the Tutto was designed with season after season of professional service in mind featuring heat-treated tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance, and simple dissassembly to make servicing and part replacement a breeze, if its ever needed. Simply put, the Tutto may be the last chain tool you ever need. - Proprietary Fit Dial and RPG provide superior functionality and reliability - The only chain tool you need. From single-speed to 11-speed
A great way to make cleaning easier is to remove your wheels. While this may seem excessive, removing the wheels from your bike opens up many tight areas that are tough to clean, allowing easier access and better visibility of these surfaces. The Pedro's Chain Keeper was designed with this wheels-off technique in mind and makes sure your chain stays off your frame, preventing damage and keeping your drivetrain free to turn as is commonly needed during cleaning. Try it out! The Chain Keeper inserts into the right rear dropout when the wheel is removed for cleaning, storing, or transporting your bike. The quick-release lever allows for fast and easy installation and removal.
- Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle for comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex and T10, T25, & T30 torx in storage pouch Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated set, housed in a custom storage pouch, includes hex and torx sizes used day in and day out; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, and T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Each end of the wrench is purpose-built, with a versatile ball-style end on the long leg and a short leg covered with an ergonomic, soft plastic, over-molded TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove to provide enhanced grip and comfort.
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 3, 4, 5, 6mm - T25 torx - Flat Blade screwdriver - 70 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 95 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments and delivers the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
The Starter Tool Kit 1.1 is designed for the aspiring mechanic looking to get started with the right tools and room to grow. The kit starts with our Burrito Tool Wrap. This versatile wrap keeps your tools organized and protected in a durable, ultra-portable design with twenty pockets, waterproof exterior, and space for tools up to 13.75 inches (350mm) in length. Next we fill the Burrito with the essential tools needed by every mechanic. Finally, we round things out by leaving nine extra spots to add tools as you learn new skills and tackle new challenges. Includes: - 7pc L Hex Set w/ Holder: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes. - 8mm L Hex - Tire Lever Pair - Yellow - Cassette Lockring Socket - Phillips #2 Screwdriver - Flat 5.5mm Screwdriver - Pro Travel Pedal Wrench w/ 24mm Socket Driver - Six-Pack Chain Tool with Spoke Wrenches (3.2, 3.3 and 3.5mm) - Cable Cutter - Pro Chain Whip with Integrated Fixed Gear Lockring Wrench - Toothbrush
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus makes this task quick and easy, offering a simple worn/not-worn measurement which tells you if your chain should be replaced. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, Pedro's implemented a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. Not content to offer only chain-wear functionality, Pedro's included a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, plus a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings.
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. Pedro's Pro T/L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge and offers features you won't find anywhere else. They started by choosing heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. They then added extra length to each leg of the wrench, offering better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Finally, they finished off by overmolding the wrenches with an ergonomic, soft plastic, TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove to provide the ultimate in grip and comfort. The set includes T7, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, and T40 sizes.
Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time.
- Fits all 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups and updated design also fits 16-notch x 44mm disc brake lockrings and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. - Updated design features a square 3/8-inch drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision-fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44 is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8-inch drive, or in a bench vise. Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels Mfg., and others. The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The Pro Spoke Wrench takes ergonomics and versatility to the next level. The dual-sided design, with both 3-side and 4-side openings, features a reversible handle. When using either wrench opening, the curved and sculpted plastic handle fits perfectly in your fingers and positions them on either side of the spoke for ideal leverage and control. The wrench is investment cast, heat-treated steel ready for years of service and the precision-cut openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed. - Set includes 3.23, 3.30, and 3.45 sizes. - Investment cast, heat-treated tool steel wrench features 3-side and 4-side openings. - Durable plastic handle reverses to provide ideal ergonomics with both openings. - Precision-cut wrench opening are perfectly sized for fit and speed.
The Hammer is a professional quality, efficient, mechanic's hammer perfect for the tool box or shop, and ready to tackle all your bicycle hammering needs. The Hammer features two-sided, heat treated tool steel head with a replaceable plastic face on one side. It features a compact 10.75" (275mm) length, 550g weight, and Dice Grip handle for comfort, control, and vibration absorbtion.
Few experiences are worse than losing a critical part during an installation or repair. Often times you spend more time trying to locate the part than the job itself! This is why Pedro's offers its Magnetic Parts Tray. The six-inch diameter bowl features an extra-powerful magnet and bright yellow color keeping small parts safe and easy to access.
Universal spoke wrench designs are generally known for their low quality and awkward shape. The Pedro's Multi Spoke Wrench breaks this mold providing a shop quality spoke wrench in a compact, simple, ergonomic unibody design that feels good in your fingers and is perfect for the toolbox. Includes the three most common sizes. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Fits 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke nipples
The Cassette Lockring Socket w/ Pin is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise. - Fits all Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King, and other HG standard cassette lockrings and Shimano disc brake lockrings - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
Includes two soft plastic replacement faces for The Hammer.
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The Campy BB and Cassette Socket is designed to fit over Campagnolo bottom bracket spindles and work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise. - Fits all Campagnolo cassette lockrings and Record, Chorus, Centaur, and Athena bottom brackets - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise
Replacement Pins for Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. - For Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins