Parts & Accessories
The Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Shimano Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on PF30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin. Notes: - PF30-SHIM was originally designed for use with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets and will not work with Wheels Manufacturing PF30-BB, PF30-BB-AC or PF30-BB-CER. Use Wheels Mfg BBUNIV-SHIM to adapt 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) in Wheels Manufacturing PF30 bottom brackets. - Not compatible with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets that use a thin plastic reducer inserted into the bearings. - The stock bottom bracket seals must be removed before installing the Pressfit 30 adapter
Replacement crank bolt for WeThePeople's Legacy crank.
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm - Interface: Square - Position: Left
Crank left arm, Blaze Powerspline, 175mm, pitch black
- Crank Arm Length: 175mm - Interface: ISIS - Position: Left
TruVativ's Stylo All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with style. This 4mm thick aluminum guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
$1.99 - $2.39
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
$15.19 - $26.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
• OctaLink interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Adjustable aluminum chain guard • Fits front chainrings from 38T to 48T • Multiple clamp options fit seat tubes from 25.4 to 34.9mm • Black anodized finish
Fits 19mm team & talon cranks: - Splines: 48 - Diameter 19mm - Length: 5.5" (140mm) - Spindle bolts: 3/8" X24tpi (not included) - Also fits: Cult OS, Demolition Revolt, Rant 48-S, WTP Royal, Redline Device and other 19mm 48 spline cranks
Stages Gen 3 single-sided Power L meter is built onto a non-drive-side Shimano GRX RX-810 crank arm. It's compatible with all Shimano GRX Cranksets. Tour Proven Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world's best product-proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world's best power meter. Active Temperature Compensation as Standard Equipment Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process, ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system. Additional features: - +/- 1.5% accuracy in all conditions - Active temperature compensation - Accelerometer-based cadence measurement - Wirelessly upgradable firmware - LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset - Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution - Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength Specifications: - Accuracy: +/- 1.5% - Power meter housing: low-profile design, with robust door interface - Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm - Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single-sided meter - Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000 - Cadence range (rpm): 10-220 - Water resistance rating: IPX7 Sizing Options: - Lengths: 170mm, 172.5mm 175mm Compatibility: - This Shimano GRX RX810 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano GRX cranksets. - Frame Compatibility: Most frames - Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready - Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center, and others
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
- Series: SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- XT M8130 12 speed crankset - Fits 157mm SuperBoost MTB frames - Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Direct mount chainring type (TL-FC41 tool included) - Q-factor: 181mm - Chainline: 56.5mm
- BCD: Direct Mount Shimano - Chainline: 55mm - Crank Arm Length: 170mm - Material: Aluminum - Interface: Hollowtech II - Speed: 11/12 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Drivetrain Spacing: SuperBoost+ - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
M8 Capless Crank Arm Bolt Kit - For square-taper & Powerspline
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact. - For Descendant Carbon and non-Eagle XX1 and X01
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
- Replacement bolt for DUB cranks
SRAM Force crank spiders are for repairing your crank or converting it to different gearing. Available in 110mm and 130mm BCDs.