12- to 24-Inch
$49.00 - $52.50
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Tightly spaced knobs for dirt use - Bidirectional - Engineered for BMX tracks, trail riding, and dirt jumping - Front or rear - Full Square-knob design Staggered, tightly spaced center lugs provide control at speed. The knob spacing increases near the shoulder lugs to produce two channels that hook up on both hardpack berms and loose dirt on the trails.
Custom Electra tires make perfect replacements or upgrades. - A great classic cruiser tire that adds a touch of retro fun to any ride - Smooth tread Cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
$53.00 - $65.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - Excels on sidewalks and streets - Easy-rolling tread keeps kids riding smoothly - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 47-406 - Weight: 505g
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride of Electra's extra-wide Cruiser Fatti-O Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Rubber has always been a serious topic of discussion at WeThePeople. Not only is it the connecting point between your bike and what you’re riding, it also makes a huge difference as to how your bike feels. After the success of the Grippin' and Feelin' tires, WTP wanted a fresh new design based on the needs of the modern street rider. After a long process of testing compounds and refining the tread design, they came up with something quite special. The Stickin’ tire is the successful end result of over a year of hard work. It uses a specially designed shape and specific rubber compound that allows it to stick to nearly anything, yet enable you to grind endlessly without getting your tire stuck on the side of the rail or ledge. This 'street slick' beast was designed to grind and slide like nothing else.
$19.95 - $24.95
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
The Benno Dual Sport Tire uses an inverted tread design to provide rolling efficiency with sure-footed traction in a variety of conditions. Its 24" x 2.6 size is a direct fit for Benno Boost E and Carry-On bikes. - 45 PSI maximum - Size: 24 x 2.6 - ISO Width (mm): 66 - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Designed for ebike: Yes - Tire Intended Use: Road - Tire Type: Clincher - Tire Diameter: 24" - Tire Bead: Wire
Continental's Contact Reflex is a sweet street tire featuring flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes for a great grip with reflective sidewalls for added visibility. It also boasts Continental's SafetySystem, a polyamide nylon belt placed just under the tread for exceptional puncture protection with little added weight.
IRC produces a 125psi high pressure casing and wraps it with a factory-siped slick. Additional surface area is applied to the crown through the innovative use of reinforcement gussets at the edges.
Get back on the road with original equipment tires. Product details - High volume tread design provides incredible traction and cornering capabilities - Wide 2.8" tire excels and looks awesome in nearly all conditions Specifications - 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Max pressure: 60psi - ETRTO: 71-406
$64.00 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
For the next generation of riders. Evenly spaced knobs make for predictable riding characteristics and give beginners confidence on their trail adventures. The large volume casing provides extra damping and comfort.
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
The Benno Knobby Dirt Tire uses aggressive off-road design to provide traction and protection in dirt and decaying urban conditions. Its 24" x 2.5 size is a direct fit for Benno Boost E and Carry-On bikes. - Labeled Size: 24 x 2.5 - PSI: 45 - ISO Width (mm): 63 - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Designed for ebike: Yes - Tire Intended Use: Touring-Hybrid - Defined Color: Black - Tire Type: Clincher - TPI: 60 - Tire Diameter: 24" - Tire Bead: Wire
$42.00 - $69.99
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
- One of the lightest and fastest tire in the Marathon series - Speed Guard protection provides the highest level of puncture protection offered by Schwalbe - Road Star triple compound provides superior handeling
$11.99 - $14.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
The SPECTR is a versatile tire that can handle street, wood, cement, or dirt. A smooth center tread keeps the tire rolling fast while the GripPods on the shoulder provide additional traction when carving. - PneuMax 100 PSI casing - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Page 1 of 4 Next page