The XR1 Team Issue TLR is an ultra-fast rolling, tubeless ready cross country race tire ideally suited for dry, dusty conditions.
The Team Issue TLR mountain bike tire has a foldable bead with tightly spaced central knobs and an open outer tread for fast-rolling traction plus powerful grip on dusty surfaces.
- An XC race tire that excels in firm and fast conditions
- Fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
Tubeless-ready tires are compatible with both tubeless-ready and standard rims. When the tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The tire can also be used with a tube if you mount it on a standard, non-tubeless-ready rim.
|26 x 2.20||601479662050||548768||TIR34982008R|
|27.5 x 2.0||601479662487||548817||TIR35357713R|
|27.5 x 2.20||601479662494||548818||TIR35747601R|