Get fit faster.
From short daily spins to longer road rides, thrive is a fast, fun, and confident fitness bike.
With stylish urban looks, this flat bar commuter absorbs road chatter and is perfect for city or country rides. Complete with fast, reliable shifting and braking, this lightweight build is designed for comfort and finesse. Get ready to create bigger goals and tackle new adventures!
- ALUXX-grade aluminum frame
- Composite fork with alloy steerer to damp vibrations
- Giant SR-2 Disc wheelset with Giant AC 2 tubeless tires
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed shifting
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Upright yet efficient positioning with a shorter toptube for comfort and control
- Integrated dropouts are compatible with racks and fenders for the easy addition of panniers, kickstand, and other accessories
- Internal cable routing for sleek outlook and decreased wear and tear
- CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling
- D-Fuse proprietary composite seatpost dampens vibration for a smooth, compliant ride
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Composite with alloy steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SR 2 Disc, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Sport Tracker Road Disc, 28h|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||Giant AC 2 Tubeless,700x28|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA, Threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Tiagra 11x32, 10-Speed|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect, Flat|
|Brake Levers||Tektro, hydraulic lever|
|Brakes||Tektro HDC 291, hydraulic disc, [F] 160mm, [R] 140mm|
|Saddle||Liv Contact Comfort|
|Seat Post||Giant D-Fuse composite|
|Accessories & Extras||Bar Ends|
* Subject to change without notice.