Parts & Accessories
Increase your hydration capacity with Origin-8's HydroRail Double Seat Bracket. This bracket mounts to your saddle rails and holds two bottle cages. And, the angle is fully adjstable so you can customize it to keep your bottles within easy reach. Bottles and cages sold separately.
Osprey’s Hydraulics 3L Reservoir by Hydrapak is ideal for large-volume packs and long-duration activities. The HydroStatic backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
$5.95 - $6.95
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- Handlebar cage mounting bracket allows any bottle cage to be firmly attached to handlebars - Compatible with handlebars from 22mm to 36mm
The Bite Valve Cover keeps your reservoir bite valve free from dirt and dust on the trail.
Osprey's Hydraulics LT 1.5L Lumbar Reservoir by Hydrapak is made for those who prefer an off-the-shoulder hydration solution. Designed to fit in most lumbar packs, but perfectly pairs as an extra or replacement reservoir for Osprey's Seral lumbar mountain biking pack. Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and maintain a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning, and—most importantly—staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations. - Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and maintain a flat profile - Easy Slide-Seal top opening, seals watertight and provides wide access for easy filling and cleaning - Magnet clip attaches to the reservoir hose and pairs with the included sternum strap magnet for easy water access and hose management - Hydrapak Blaster bite valve offers fast, smooth water flow with a 1/4 twist on/off switch
Probably the easiest way to clean your reservoir, CamelBak's Cleaning Tablets work in just five minutes. They prevent bacteria buildup, odor, and get rid of bad taste. One tablet cleans a 100-ounce reservoir.
Kick up all the dirt you want, without eating it. This mud cap is compatible with all new Podium bottles launched in 2019, including Podium Chill, Podium Big Chill and Podium Ice. No matter what bottle you prefer, you can now drink clean.
New Crux tube offers 20% more water per sip, and with the insulated thermal sleeve your water stays cooler in warm weather.
Flexible option for fastening additional bottle holder or other accessories to the bike frame. Are the holes in your bike frame in the wrong place or already in use? Using the O-Strap Bottle Cage Mount, you can additionally attach bottle holders or other items of equipment wherever you want them. This practical accessory is suitable for tubes of up to 60 mm diameter, whether on the frame or other parts of your bike.
Bottle cage support for fitting on frames that don’t have specific fixing holes, or to increase the standard number of bottle cages. Compatible with tubes having diameter from 25 mm to 70 mm (from 1 to 2.8 inch)
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
Profile Design bottle cage storage securely and conveniently uses your bottle cage as a cargo carrier. The screw-top, bottle-shaped containers carry necessities—whatever you need along the way.
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
Bontrager's Handlebar Bottle Cage Clamp lets you easily attach a water bottle cage to your handlebars so your hydration is always within reach. All hardware is included and it mounts to road, mountain, and city bike handlebars with a 31.8mm diameter. - Alternative water bottle placement solution for bikes without mounts on the frame - Clamp only (cage sold separately), fits 31.8mm bars - Includes mounting hardware to affix clamp to bar
Osprey’s Hydraulics LT 2.5L Reservoir by Hydrapak is made for light and fast activities where weight and balance are critical. Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and maintain a flat profile. The streamlined design allows for easy loading into internal hydration sleeves. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
- Cult bottle opener with original Kraftform Plus handle.
The Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. - Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 30 x 18 x 6 cm/ 12 x 7 x 2.5 in
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
- Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 8 cm / 18 x 9 x 3 in
The taste of water from a funky reservoir is high on the list of experiences that one should combat at all costs. This cleaning kit comes complete with a reservoir cleaning brush, delivery system brush, and a drying rack to help ward off uninvited microbial visitors looking to take up residence in your reservoir.
Keep your reservoir free from taste and odor and ready for your next adventure. Fast-acting tablets are easy to use and work in just 5 minutes. - Periodic cleaning with CamelBak Cleaning Tabs keeps reservoir and tube free from taste and odor - CamelBak Cleaning Tabs work in just 5 minutes for a thorough cleaning - 8 Cleaning Tablets Per Pack.
Hydration for running, hiking and biking, wherever you may roam. We create ever-evolving hydration systems that keep up with our always-exploring adventurers. The Fusion 2L Reservoir with Tru Zip Waterproof Zipper offers revolutionary design that's easy to use. We bring heavyweight features in an ultralight package equipped with a universal hanger for all hydration-compatible packs. Molded backplate creates a thin profile with no need for baffles so cleaning is that much easier. Made with safer chemicals, earning the Repurpose Green Sustainability Badge. At journey's end, everyone will enjoy easier cleaning thanks to Hydroguard technology which inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube.
Osprey’s Hydraulics Bite Valve provides a high-quality replacement for your old, neglected and beat up bite valve. The bombproof ¼ twist shut-off design guarantees you won’t experience any unpleasant leaks.
Replacing old bite valve sheaths helps maintain a sanitary hydration system. Osprey’s Bite Valve Sheaths provide a soft surface for your chompers to sink into when you’re hydrating on the fly. Also perfect for those who can’t help but chew through the bite valve like their old #2 pencils in high school.
$19.99 - $23.99
Stash it in your running vest, belt, or even in the palm of your hand. This lightweight, collapsible flask features our classic one-piece silicone bite valve for rapid hydration on race day, and packs down easily once it's empty. We designed the Quick Stow to fit easily in the front compartments of all of our running vests. Once it's empty, it folds down small enough to fit in your pocket. - Bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Empty flask collapses and folds ultra-compact to fit in most pockets - All parts top-rack dishwasher safe - Volume indicators in ounces and milliliters for tracking hydration and adding electrolytes - Hang flask upside down for easy drainage and drying
Page 1 of 3 Next page