Bike World has convenient and durable storage solutions.
$47.99 - $59.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, effective, wall-mount bike parking solution. The Velo Wall Rack 2D is a high quality, versatile bike storage idea for one bike. The arms adjust horizontally and vertically, and have soft rubber protecting your bike’s finish, making the Velo Wall Rack a brilliant bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. - Ideal bicycle storage solution for apartments, homes, garages and sheds - Soft rubber contact points protect frame finishes - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, or electric bike - Frame cradles safely accommodate most any frame tube shape - Design independently adjusts arms horizontally and vertically to position your bike perfectly - Durable anodized aluminum maintains a long-term clean finish - Cradles adjust horizontally 8?-12? (20.3-30.5cm) from wall - Cradles adjust vertically 7? (17.8cm) - Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes – 50lbs (22.7kg) max load - Mounts to a standard wall stud - Mounting hardware included - Available in black or silver - Patent #D780,640
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
Dimension display and storage racking for bikes.
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
- Oversize hook for easy use & versatile storage options - Easy integral screw-in mount - Industrial-grade powder-coated steel & custom arm covers
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
This wall mounted storage solution screws into the wall and offers adjustable hooked-arms to hold a bike. - Independently adjustable arms - Padded arms to protect bike - Dimensions: 16.25 x 17 x 14.5"
- Tray saves walls from tire marks when used in combination with the Leonardo bike rack - Neat, matching design in clear matte plastic - Self-adhesive or screw mount option (included)
Protect your ride with Electra's weather-resistant bicycle cover. One size fits most. • Outdoor-rated 150D polyester w/double polyurethane coating protects your two-wheel investment • Extra-long design fits most Electra models, as well as other models up to 75" (191cm) in length • Hook-and-loop straps keep cover in place • Reinforced lock hole • 191cm long x 79cm wide x 109mm tall
Topeak's TwoUp TuneUp Bike Stand easily holds 2 bikes up and out of the way. But, the best part is that it's solid enough to serve as a light-duty work stand as well! Made with tough aluminum tubing, the center pillar extends to almost 7 feet while the tripod base acts as a super-stable platform. The 2 included bike mounts swivel up to 30 degrees to accommodate sloping tubes and the lower mount includes a handlebar stabilizer to hold your bike while you're wrenching. Plus, this awesome stand has the capacity to carry up to 4 bikes and 158.7 pounds.
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
Modern & clean bike storage Storage for almost any bike. Modern design looks good in any room. Features - Secure: Holds one bike up to 2.5/3.5" (regular/fat tire) by rim - Options: Tire tray secures rear wheel & protects wall - Versatile: Elegant design looks good in any room or garage - Sizes: Regular or fat tire - Construction: Durable powdercoated steel & custom molded cover - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg - Dimensions: 11" x 3.5" x 5" / 280 x 84 x 131 mm
The Mighty Mite six-bike rack is an economical choice for small areas with moderate traffic. It's lightweight, yet solid, and ideal for indoor, outdoor, residential or retail use. Plus, the Mighty Mite is durable and weatherproof, so you can put it exactly where you need it all year round.
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
Saris' CycleGlide 2-Bike Add-On kit lets you hang two more bikes on your Saris CycleGlide overhead storage rack (sold separately).
Maximum-security ground and wall anchor, providing a secure point for locking your bike at home, garage or office. ANKR’s unique design means that it provides maximum security when mated with a lock (try with a Hiplok maximum-security chain lock) but can be easily moved should you relocate or want to store your bike elsewhere. Made from premium hardened-steel with bolts included, ANKR is rated Gold level security for both bicycles and motorbikes. ANKR is easy to install and suitable for inside or outside use.
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
A wall mounted bike storage option with a hinge that allows the bike to swing closer to the wall to save space. - Holds most size bike tires (excluding 29er's and fat tires) - Swinging hinge saves space when in use and not in use - Rear tire tray stabilizes bike when in use - Custom molded hook sleeve protects rim - Silver powder coat finish
Clear garage clutter Easy parking solution for any bike. Features - Original Design: Rolling features allows for easy storage & transport - Secure: Wide base with triangulated arms holds bikes firmly - Fully Adjustable: Infinitely adjustable to hold any wheel size - Quick Assembly: No tools assembly - Construction: Industrial-grade powder-coated steel & custom arm covers - Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17-inches / 560 x 380 x 430 mm
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
Clear Garage Clutter Easy parking solution for any bike. Features - Secure: Wide base with triangulated arms holds bikes firmly - Fully Adjustable: Infinitely adjustable to hold any wheel size - Shop Rack Connectors can be used to connect racks - No tools assembly - Construction: Industrial-grade powder-coated steel & custom arm covers - Dimensions: 22" x 15" x 17" / 560 x 380 x 430 mm
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
The Michelangelo gravity rack offers functional storage solutions in a contemporary art deco design. This unique product uses the force of gravity to harness superb support, reinforced by steel-tube construction. Rubber bumpers conveniently protect your walls and floor from scratches and scuff marks. This silver powder-coated bike storage rack will help you make the most efficient use of your valuable space. Looks great in any home or garage. Safely store your bikes with this new line of tough racks; sturdy large diameter tubing and extra padded support protect your favorite machines. - Leans against wall - No attachment required - Indpendent adjustable arms accomodate any bike style - Durable gray powder-coat finish - Easy to assemble - tools included - Maximum load 100 lbs (45 kgs) - Dimensions: 86 x 23.5 x 13.75 inches
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
Page 1 of 2 Next page