Bike World has convenient and durable storage solutions.
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
$47.99 - $59.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
Nobody knows why your bike has a hollow crank spindle, but it does. Why not make the most of that space and use it to store and work on your bike? The Scorpion is compatible with 13, 18 and 20mm hollow crank spindles on either side of the bike. The design elevates the rear wheel and lends itself to lite bike maintenance, like chain lubrication and frame cleaning. As with all our products, when not being used it folds in to a compact, portable or stow-able footprint until it’s needed again. - Awesome bike storage for garages, sheds, apartments, events or retail bike displays - Motocross inspired design - Versatile design allows for bike parking with 13, 18, or 20mm open cranks* - System fits road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, and electric bike crank designs - Design elevates the rear wheel and stabilizes the bike - Construction prevents contact with painted surfaces or delicate components - Innovative design folds to a compact unit when not in use - Durable powder coated steel maintains a long-term clean finish - Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes (50lbs / 22.7kg max load) *Not compatible with Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks with internal fixing bolt
$47.99 $59.99 20% Off
Burley's water-resistant Trailer Storage Cover keeps your trailer clean and ready to go when not in use.
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
- Folds to save space when not in use - Convenient & minimalist storage solution for single bike - Adjustable seatpost grabber pivots & expands to accommodate any style bicycle - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Dimensions Approx: 12" x 1" x 1" (305 x 25 x 25 mm) - Helps eliminate wall scuffs and dings - Safely holds your bicycle upright next to a wall or post with both wheels firmly on the ground
- Tray saves walls from tire marks when used in combination with the Leonardo bike rack - Neat, matching design in clear matte plastic - Self-adhesive or screw mount option (included)
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
This wall mounted storage solution screws into the wall and offers adjustable hooked-arms to hold a bike. - Independently adjustable arms - Padded arms to protect bike - Dimensions: 16.25 x 17 x 14.5"
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike display and parking solution.The Velo Column is a high-quality, floor-to-ceiling bike storage idea for 2, 3 or 4 bikes. Soft rubber cradles protect your bike’s finish and ceiling, making the Velo Column a versatile bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you want to relocate to another room, making the move couldn’t be easier. - Ideal bicycle storage for the sophisticated eye - Soft rubber contact points protect frame finishes and your ceiling - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, and even electric bikes - Spring-loaded compression design - Frame cradles are adjustable and accommodate most any frame tube shape - Innovative design doesn’t require permanent support for stability - Adapter included for open-joist ceiling applications - Adjustable height from 7’0?-10’0? (2.1-3.0m) - Durable anodized aluminum maintains a long-term clean finish - Add-on cradles available to create 3 or 4 bike solution - Available in black or silver - Bike display solution for even the heaviest of bikes – 40lbs (18kg) per cradle – 160lb (73kg) 4-bike total - 3-Year Warranty
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
• Model Level 170H: perfect solution for staging team bikes in between races • Easy-to-use rack holds 5 or more bikes by the nose of the saddle • All steel construction, 1700mm crossbar, folding legs with coated bar jaws and rubber feet (longer crossbar can be added later if needed, legs clamp on to pipes up to 3" in diameter) • Assembles and disassembles without tools • 24.3lbs
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
Clear garage clutter Easy parking solution for any bike. Features - Original Design: Rolling features allows for easy storage & transport - Secure: Wide base with triangulated arms holds bikes firmly - Fully Adjustable: Infinitely adjustable to hold any wheel size - Quick Assembly: No tools assembly - Construction: Industrial-grade powder-coated steel & custom arm covers - Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17-inches / 560 x 380 x 430 mm
Maximum-security ground and wall anchor, providing a secure point for locking your bike at home, garage or office. ANKR’s unique design means that it provides maximum security when mated with a lock (try with a Hiplok maximum-security chain lock) but can be easily moved should you relocate or want to store your bike elsewhere. Made from premium hardened-steel with bolts included, ANKR is rated Gold level security for both bicycles and motorbikes. ANKR is easy to install and suitable for inside or outside use.
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Features - Universal bicycle cover - Bag is attached to the cover for easy use - Made from nylon - Fits most bicycles - Water resistant
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
The Michelangelo gravity rack offers functional storage solutions in a contemporary art deco design. This unique product uses the force of gravity to harness superb support, reinforced by steel-tube construction. Rubber bumpers conveniently protect your walls and floor from scratches and scuff marks. This silver powder-coated bike storage rack will help you make the most efficient use of your valuable space. Looks great in any home or garage. Safely store your bikes with this new line of tough racks; sturdy large diameter tubing and extra padded support protect your favorite machines. - Leans against wall - No attachment required - Indpendent adjustable arms accomodate any bike style - Durable gray powder-coat finish - Easy to assemble - tools included - Maximum load 100 lbs (45 kgs) - Dimensions: 86 x 23.5 x 13.75 inches
The Leonardo FT (fat tire) storage hook is to designed to hold "fat tire" bicycles with tires up to 5 inches in width. Featuring elegant space-saving design, this rack offers convenient minimalist storage for any bike at a great price. Instead of throwing your cycling partner in the garage, display your bicycle like the work of art it is. Product Details: - Works with fat tires up to 5" wide - Tire tray saves wall from tire marks - Tough silver powdercoat finish - Rubberized coating protects wheel rim - Maximum load 50lbs (22Kgs)
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Delta's Monet Single Bike Rack isn't quite as still or life-y as Water Lilies, but it will display your beautiful bike like a work of art in between rides. - Folds down to save space when not in use - Convenient two point fixing (hardware included) - Rubber coated arms support bike - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Max load 50 lbs - Dimensions Approx: 17.5" x 14.5" x 10.5" (D x W x H)
Page 1 of 2 Next page