Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
$33.99 - $34.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Get the most from your Bontrager Switch Lever thru axle system. Product details - Original equipment replacement lever for Bontrager Switch Flip thru axles - Can be kept inside the thru axle or left off the bike to save weight - Lever is held securely by internal O-ring on the thru axle
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Park's Crank and Bottom Bracket Wrench is perfect for working on old-style bottom brackets. The HCW-4 utilizes a 36mm box-end head and a pin spanner for your bottom bracket removal and installation needs.
Park Tool's Shop Scissors are shop quality with sturdy, stainless steel blades and a dual-density grip. They're perfect for a wide range of mechanic's duties including cutting zip-ties, boxes, bar tape, and handle grips.
Park's Threadless Star Nut Setter makes it quick and easy to install star-fangled nuts used with 1-inch and 1-1/8-inch threadless headset systems. Using a durable steel driver and built-in guide, the TNS-4 perfectly aligns the star-fangled nut and sets it to the proper depth every time. Plus, the unique design virtually eliminates pinched fingers!
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
- OE replacement kit for Finish Line Pro Chain Cleaner, includes brushes, scrubbers and pins
Click-Torque wrench in the unmistakable, robust Wera design with high accuracy. Easy setting and saving of the default value. The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values also facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value. For right-hand use (clockwise torque control) and with 45-tooth reversible ratchet mechanism. - With 3/8" square drive, reversible ratchet, 45 teeth - Audible and tactile release mechanism when the set torque value is reached - Measuring range: 10-50 Nm; Precise to +/- 3% - Very robust design with ergonomic 2-component handle suitable for right-hand use
$7.49 - $12.49
- Redesigned TPR handle features improved ergonomics with slimmer profiles, improved tip clearance, full long-leg coverage, easy-to-read size marking, and color band for quick wrench identification. - Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure high strength and lasting performance. Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated wrenches feature a new handle shape with slimmer profiles and full long-leg coverage for enhanced comfort and control, improved tip clearances, easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick identification. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts.
An advanced service kit for the home mechanic as well as the bike shop mechanic. Includes all the parts and tools needed to service TRP and Tektro brakes. Just add mineral oil. Contains the following items: - Hose cutter - Two premium syringes with thread-on hoses - Bleed port adapters - Bleed blocks for 2, and 4 piston calipers - Assortment of compression nuts, olives, and barbs for both 5.5mm and 5.0mm hose Hose Diameters: - DH-R EVO, Quadiem, Slate T4: 5.0 mm - All other TRP and Tektro Brakes: 5.5 mm
The basics of what you need to perform maintenance on TRP and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. Includes the following: - 1 Syringe - 1 Plastic tubing for syringe/caliper - 1 Plastic tubing for lever/overflow - 1 M5 Silver bleed fitting - 2 M6 Silver bleed fittings - 1 M7 Black bleed fitting
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
$26.95 - $42.95
The MT-10, 20, 30 and 40 are high quality folding take-along tools that feature forged aluminum side plates, a mix of hardened and plated tools, and smooth ergonomic operation.
Precision component screwdriver machined to exact standards to ensure a perfect fit on compatible component fasteners. Featuring an ergonomic, CNC machined and hard anodized 6061 aluminum handle.
$7.95 - $9.95
They always say, the right tool for the right job. Park's P-handled Torx Wrenches are available in T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 and T40 sizes. They feature offset handles made from durable nylon with a comfortable, ergonomic design. The wrenches are made of high-torque industrial steel for excellent durability.
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
Page 1 of 16 Next page