Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
$33.99 - $34.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's Heavy-Duty Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations including difficult downhill and freestyle tires. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, forged-steel levers are a full 8-inches long for superior leverage.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
High-performance bicycles require precision during setup and adjustment. The Preset Torque Wrench provides secure adjustments while preventing damage to lightweight bars and forks from over-tightening. Product details - Tools are pre-set to 5Nm or 6.8Nm - Check component tightening specifications before using - 4mm and T25 keys are non-removable
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
- OE replacement kit for Finish Line Pro Chain Cleaner, includes brushes, scrubbers and pins
An advanced service kit for the home mechanic as well as the bike shop mechanic. Includes all the parts and tools needed to service TRP and Tektro brakes. Just add mineral oil. Contains the following items: - Hose cutter - Two premium syringes with thread-on hoses - Bleed port adapters - Bleed blocks for 2, and 4 piston calipers - Assortment of compression nuts, olives, and barbs for both 5.5mm and 5.0mm hose Hose Diameters: - DH-R EVO, Quadiem, Slate T4: 5.0 mm - All other TRP and Tektro Brakes: 5.5 mm
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Precision component screwdriver machined to exact standards to ensure a perfect fit on compatible component fasteners. Featuring an ergonomic, CNC machined and hard anodized 6061 aluminum handle.
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
Wheels Manufacturing Over Axle Adapters are used for pressing your most commonly used bearing sizes into place. Each represents an excellent addition to the Press-4 Bearing Press. - Adapters sold individually
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
$57.42 - $66.99
Zyklop Metal ratchet with switchover lever. Slim design for work in even very confined spaces. The 72 fine-pitched teeth allow a small return angle of 5 degrees. Comes with a switchover lever for convenient direction change and secure socket locking function. Forged, full metal ratchet (chrome-molybdenum steel) for particularly high robustness and long service life.
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Park's BBT-32 is the perfect solution for the home mechanic installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-32 utilizes a flat tooth profile to ensure maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup and features 32mm wrench flats.
Page 1 of 20 Next page