- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
$46.99 - $49.99
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
Page 1 of 1