A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
$8.99 - $11.97
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
- 8x1mm Allen head
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
- Axle mount rear derailleur guard - Essential for children`s multi-speed bikes
Page 1 of 1