***Email Matt@bikeworldiowa.com to join our waitlist.***
Join us on our annual trip to Lanesboro, Minnesota September 23rd-25th, 2022. You will pedal yourself happy alongside the lazy Root River on a relaxing autumn weekend with fellow cyclists. Let us take care of you. Ride as much or as little as you want.
Friday Morning (September 23rd)
We'll board a comfy chartered bus (departing from West Des Moines) that will deliver us to Lanesboro, Minnesota where we'll set up our tents, then have lunch. Then it’s time to explore the town or ride…. whatever you wish! Friday evening enjoy an amazing dinner, and later s'mores by the fire!
After enjoying a pancake breakfast, you'll want to grab a water bottle and helmet and take off on the beautiful trail in any direction you choose…. the day is yours! Shop in the dozens of quaint stores and boutiques that Lanesboro has to offer... enjoy!
Lunch is on your own in one of the wonderful restaurants. Ride or explore a bit more, then return to an evening dinner of smoked meat with all the sides! Share your day's adventures with fellow cyclists while sitting around a crackling fire. Then for those who wish, we’ll get ready for a beautiful night ride with lights provided by Light & Motion. When we get back, we'll get to enjoy some delicious locally made pie!
You'll wake up to the smell of hot coffee and Bike World’s famous ‘Everything Breakfast’. Once your tummies are refilled, we get to go back out on the trails, or shop the shops until we board the bus around 2PM to head back to Des Moines. Don’t worry about getting hungry on the way home – we have you covered with some yummy box lunches for the trip back!
Excited? We are!! Please invite your friends and join us on our last big ride of the year. This is a take-it-easy and smell-the-roses kind of ride. Perfect whether you’re a beginner or have been riding for years… this is more about the experience – and we promise you a GREAT ONE!!
- Chartered bus to destination & home
- Camp site rental
- Ride support by Bike World
- Five meals, beverages, snacks and pie, including box lunch for bus trip home
- Evening bonfires
- Night ride with Light & Motion bike lights
- Curated Rider's Guide highlighting weekend events
For $50 extra, we will provide the tent and air mattress, PLUS we take care of setup and tear down! Just select the "Tent Upgrade" option when you buy.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I use my own personal bikes?
- Yup! Drop your bike off at our West Des Moines shop (5003 EP True Pkwy. West Des Moines, IA 50265) by Wednesday, Sept. 21st.
What if I don't have a bike to bring along?
- We can find a solution for you. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are we camping outside?
- Yes, and it's a blast!
Do we bring our own tents?
- Yes, You will bring those along with your clothing/gear when you come for the bus on Friday morning. If you don't want to worry about that, we offer a tent & air mattress upgrade (including setup and breakdown) for only $50 extra. Just select the "Tent Upgrade" option when you buy.
We understand life happens. If you need to cancel, and it occurs by August 7th, 2022, we'll issue you a full refund.
August 8th - August 31st 2022 = 50% refund.
Cancellations After August 31st are non refundable. If you'd like to transfer your registration to a friend or family member at this point, please reach out to us (email@example.com).
Additional questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tour de Fall 2022 Registration||RRT||TOURFALL|
|Tour de Fall 2022 Registration + Tent Upgrade||RRTT||TOURFALLTENT|