The ultimate do it all mountain biking trouser just got better. The MT500 Spray Trouser is designed to excel in damp, variable conditions. A waterproof, taped seat panel sheds off the worst of the water kicked up from your back wheel whilst unrestricted movement and comfort is maintained by using a durable stretch nylon fabric for the rest of the trouser.
Knee Pad Friendly Cut
The fit of these trousers has been engineered so that they can be comfortably worn with knee pads.
Spray Ready Protection
Whilst only the seat panel of the trouser is waterproof, a DWR treatment has been applied throughout to help water bead and not soak into the shorts. As with all of Endura's DWR-treated garments, an environmentally friendly PFC-free DWR has been used in line with Endura's commitment to reducing our environmental footprint.
The MT500 Spray Trouser has Clickfast™ poppers on the inner waistband which allow you to securely fix any Endura Clickfast liner shorts inside. Liner shorts all have internal padding providing improved comfort in the saddle.
90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
So confident are we in this product that, if you are not entirely satisfied with it then we offer a no-quibble refund or replacement policy within 90 days of purchase.
- Lightweight durable 4-way stretch front panels with DWR finish
- Waterproof 3-layer seam-taped rear panels for tire spray protection
- Stretch-wicking waistband with Velcro side waist adjusters
- Durable inner ankle panels
- Durable seamless crotch panel
- Zipped hand pockets
- Zipped thigh vents with snap-down pullers
- Zipped ankle with gusset and snap-down pullers
- 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Black / Medium||05055939983912||E8108BK/4||PAN31586602K|
|Black / Large||05055939983929||E8108BK/5||PAN30136713K|
|Black / X-Large||05055939983936||E8108BK/6||PAN31714309K|